I took this yesterday as we were cleaning out her apartment – one of the notes Alicia kept taped to her bathroom mirror. I like to think she’s in glory now.
1. very great praise, honor, or distinction bestowed by common consent; renown: to win glory on the field of battle
2. something that is a source of honor, fame, or admiration; a distinguished ornament or an object of pride
3. adoring praise or worshipful thanksgiving
4. resplendent beauty or magnificence
5. a state of great splendor, magnificence, or prosperity
6. a state of absolute happiness, gratification, contentment
7. the splendor and bliss of heaven; heaven
8. a ring, circle, or surrounding radiance of light represented about the head or the whole figure of a sacred person, as Christ or a saint; a halo, nimbus, or aureole
1 year I never forgot !!
I can’t begin to imagine how hard the task of cleaning out Alicia’s empty apartment must have been for you. I hope that amidst the sorrow there was some joy and laughter for you. Peace.
I can’t begin the imagine how hard the task of cleaning out Alicia’s empty apartment must have been for you. I hope that amidst the sorrow there was some joy and laughter for you. Peace.
I think she always was in glory. She brought so much awakening to my life while she was alive and now that she’s no longer on this plane, I hope such a place exists. She deserves peace, comfort, harmony, and love.
Rest in peace,
Great blog, Thanks for sharing 😉